Imagine you owned a coffee shop on the street corner in your town. Who would your customers be?
People who you know by name, and whose drinks you would start making before they even asked.
People who frequent the shop now and again, probably live in the town, but whose names you don’t know yet greet with a ‘welcome back’.
People visiting from out of town, guests of regulars, people you have no real knowledge of, but might be your next great customer.
Now change up that image.
Pretend that nearly everyone who came into your shop did so inside a tall cardboard box. Crazy, right? You wouldn’t know if they were one of your best customers, or a total stranger. That’s what it’s like for digital marketers today – you simply don’t know who your audiences are, and it’s time you did.
Core Audience solves this problem.
It gives you the ability to strip away the cardboard boxes, and know your customers. Not by digging inside their wallets and purses and gathering personal information they don’t want to share (no personally identifiable information, or PII that is) – just the things you need to create a better experience for that customer.
So what information defines your audiences?
We believe there is a custom answer to that question for every business. Beyond the coffee shop analogy, our platform was created with the flexibility, processing power, and scale required by marketers who want to define their own audience segments, build their own audience intelligence, and improve customer experiences based on that knowledge.
Core Audience’s technology provides everything you need to know your customers better:
- Pre-defined and fully customizable taxonomy – allowing you to assign categories of interest to individuals and understand customer intent
- Fully definable first-party data integration – helping you leverage existing digital user-level data, as well as on-ramping your offline CRM data
- Major third-party data sources pre-integrated – eliminating integration time and the need to contract each data source independently
- An easy to use, drag and drop audience builder – giving marketers the power to define their own custom segments with minimal training
- Look-back capabilities to uncover new audiences – providing the ability to apply a new segment model to historical data, uncovering additional insights
Knowing who your audiences are is just the beginning of what our technology can do. Using this new intelligence to connect with audiences at an individual level and tailor their experiences is a major focus of Core Audience.